cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no internet after re-activation of service

ndmv0972
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need help on activating my data plan. It used to be working then it was deactivated when my account balance is not enough to pay for my plan renewal (am on a $20 data plan only). I paid 8 hours ago and my account says Active. But I cannot connect to the internet using the network. I tried using our wifi at home and it is working. Will the activation take time or instant?   Thanks for the help!

6 REPLIES 6

ndmv0972

thanks, adding $1 to my account do the trick.

ndmv0972

@mimmo wrote:

can you send a screenshot of your account status page (remove any personal info) 

3 key thing to look for

1) account status Active

2) available balance Zero

3) active addons dod teh data addon show up? it shows 250mb at 3G speed and 0 / 250mb

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ndmv0972 wrote:

thanks, i tried this but it did not work. I will contact the mods.

Another trick that has had some success is to manually put in another $1 and then restart the phone.

ndmv0972

thanks, i tried this but it did not work. I will contact the mods.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

can you send a screenshot of your account status page (remove any personal info) 

3 key thing to look for

1) account status

2) available balance

3) active addons dod teh data addon show up?

Chanah
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Some people have suggested going to your account and activating the lost phone, waiting ten minutes or so, and then putting it to your phone is found. That might help. 

Once in a while, I've had some funkiness on renewal days and lost service for a few hours, so that's a possibility too.

If all else fails, send a message to the moderators. Click the link to do that: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.