cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no incoming calls, outgoing calls, texts or data. help???

ybickerstaff
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i did a post the other day but got no help from a mod... did a couple PMs as well, but no answers. long story short, in point form:

-tried to sign up for PM on Nov 20 online, but constant error messages caused me to abandon the whole process

-phone number ported 3 days ago and left me with no data or calling ability

-i seem to have no account registered on PM, but my phone number belongs to them... what gives?

-i feel left high and dry and regret my decision to switch to this company  

9 REPLIES 9

ybickerstaff
@Luddite nope, old SIM doesn't work.

I truly appreciate all your help and I will try to be patient while I wait for the mods 😊

ryanwoo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Well, I think you have to wait for mods to help you out. @Shazia_K might be around.

You are stuck until the moderators can look at your account.

While your service is down you can make phone calls with an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi. Definitely not what you have paid for, but a way to cope perhaps.

It's not clear but I assume your old SIM no longer works?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

ybickerstaff

@mikefradette i tried this (thank you, btw) and i got the following when i entered my phone number:

The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.

then i clicked "here" and was asked to enter my e-mail address, which PM said it was unable to verify 😞

bummer.

ybickerstaff

hey @ryanwooryan, i checked that link out (thank you, btw) and i ended up in this category:

"The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already.  I cannot help you if you get this message and you cannot move on to step 5 below."

mikefradette
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@ybickerstaff I notice you said you have no account created but your number is with PM now, this happened to me as well for one of the ports I did.

Click the link below to create an account and enter your Public Mobile phone number. That should get you registered for an account and you should hopefully see your plan details upon logging in.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Amanda_C  do you have time to check this out for @ybickerstaff

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.