cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no incoming calls or texts

jtapp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i have tired resetting phone picking a network changed sim cards to a different phone with no luck can call out and send texts.

13 REPLIES 13

jtapp

this just started the other day with no incoming calls or texts. the phone is a LG Q something its older but never giving me issues before 

HI @NormanWalsh   according to what you paying, you pay a bit more, so, it makes sense you get better service  🙂

NormanWalsh

Yes but bell has 5G & 4G and PM has crap service as of lately hence friends and family all switch to Bell.

@jtapp wrote:

i have had this number and plan for years 

HI @jtapp   no incoming calls and text for years?

was just some inbound calls not got to you?  or NEVER have inbound calls for years?

What make and model is your phone?

@NormanWalsh wrote:

Do what everyone else is doing dropping Public Mobile switching to Bell Prepaid Plans

HI @NormanWalsh , I don't see many doingit

And Bell is $25 .. we have the exact same same plan here, unliimted Canada wide calling, text and mms unlimited.  Our $25 plan even have 1GB.  No need to " Data start at $30"

And, forgot to tell you, we have rewards here to cut down the price further

NormanWalsh

Do what everyone else is doing dropping Public Mobile switching to Bell Prepaid Plans that offer $25 for unlimited Canada wide calls as well offers texting, picture messaging and video messaging unlimited. They also have Data start at $30. Get this you get your calls and text LOL. No joke I had PM for years and service turned to crap forcing me to switch.

jtapp

how does one go about getting that done?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jtapp 

So no incoming calls or texts. Try toggling airplane mode on/off. Clear both your phone and your messages app cache. If you still have the same issue you may need your Sim card reprovisioning and your account reset. 

jtapp

no renewal as of late and i can't get any texts but can send them and others are getting them

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jtapp 

Can you receive texts? Did you just go thru renewal?

jtapp

i have had this number and plan for years 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jtapp 

Did you port in your phone number?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

When did you sign up with PM?

Since when do you have these issues?

Need Help? Let's chat.