cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no SIM card yet after 9 days

bdds100
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On June 5 I received invitation email and I order my SIM card. I haven't received anything yet!

6 REPLIES 6

Charanth182
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Cyber

I don't know where the idea of "owing" anything came up. It is likely the postal service that is the problem and we are looking for solutions. 

Somehow this got hostel and that wasn't my intention. I'm going to discontinue responding. Thank you for trying to help Cyber.

@Charanth182,

If your SIM card was lost, you can forget the BETA credit.

@bdds100,

@Charanth182,

Public Mobile is sending you a FREE SIM card. That mean PM pay for the delivery of your card.

They owe you nothing because there is no money is involved in the transaction.

Charanth182

@Cyber

I understand what you are saying but I disagree based on the word "arrive" if they said "shipping time" I would agree. If what you say is true then they really should change the wording of the email. Thanks for trying to help.

I apologize,  I know i'm being impatient as I don't want to miss the intro offer. I've double checked the email and i have until the 25th (I originally thought I had till the 20th and thus was very close)

@bdds100

I checked out the email us section of the site. They ask if its been 7 business days and link to the following post:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/How-long-does-it-take-to-receive-my-ne...

which confirms the 3-7 business days and they all seem to be based on the time the order was placed not processed.

@Charanth182,

You have to count a 2-3 days for processing of your order.

Charanth182

I'm in the same boat as bdds100. (infact i recieved my confirmation the same day).

The email that was sent says:

"Your SIM card should arrive within 3 to 7 business days. In the meantime, visit the Community if you have any questions or feedback."

Which is why we are here. It doesn't say 10 it says 7.

If we don't activate within a time frame we loose the introduction offer. So who do we talk to in this community about a missing Sim card?

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@bdds100,

If your card was not lose, it could take up to 10 business days.

Need Help? Let's chat.