cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile removed money from my credit card even though transaction failed and has not returned

noahf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

About a month ago I attempted to sign up with public mobile with my credit card. This transaction failed twice. I recieved nothing for these failed attempts, although my credit card was charged both times for a total of approximately 300$. I contacted public mobile and explained the issue and they said they would return the money within 20-25 business days. This is an unacceptably long time span. I have waited these 25 business days, but I have yet to see any money reimbursed into my account.
This seems to be a recurring problem which many people have posted about on this forum. 

5 REPLIES 5

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thank you for all your responses!

This is currently being looked into and will be rectified, rest assured! 🙂

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Since mod have all access to accounts once they discuss about it they will look after the issue and hopefully refund the extra money you got charged on your credit card
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

if you have or can send a screenshot of your creditcrd charge that would help as well.

noahf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you! I will do that

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Very sorry to hear that. I suggest you to send a private message to one of the mod with details explaining what happened. 

If you're unsure how to send private message, go here: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.