cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network

LATM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

why i am getting silent notifications telling me to sign in to network..public mobile?

i go to settings and all seems well..been receiving these notifications for few days now.

LATM

8 REPLIES 8

Jenna-go
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In the rural areas mostly... Both in Google pixel and iPhone..

@Jenna-go wrote:

Well I have a lot of data left but still something outside the country don't have network like it's gone for couple of mins and then back.

HI@Jenna-go 

outside the country means out of Canada? or you just meant in rural?

if it is in rural, it is possible, what phone do you have?

Jenna-go
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Well I have a lot of data left but still something outside the country don't have network like it's gone for couple of mins and then back.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@LATM 

I knew exactly what you were talking about, cus it happens to people who I know and their baffled too. Glad to help.

LATM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thank you

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@LATM 

It could be that your losing the connection once in awhile while you're on wifi and your also out of data.  Sign in to your account and check out the amount of data you have left to use for the month.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@LATM   Is voice call working?

is data work?

usually sign in to network prompt comes up because the data are all used up for the cycle

Can you login to My Account using incognito mode and confirm if you still have data left?  Again, please use Incognito mode to login to get the correct usage

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It could be your phone loses connection to network and then notification kicks in to let you know it is connected again. If it bothers you, disable notification.

Need Help? Let's chat.