Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need assistance with install esim

Wenxin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
5 REPLIES 5

@Wenxin wrote:

Thanks for your reply,I would like to know if  there has a welcome email along with esim QR CODE?I finished the order on desktop and just received an order confirmation email.

@Wenxin 

you are new subscriber,, right?

if you just finished the order on the desktop, you have not completed the subscription process yet.  You need to download the app to finish the second half of it, choosing phone number (or request porting in number) and eSIM installation.  Did you download the app and completed that yet?

@Wenxin - just so you know, you are talking to other customers here on the forum. We are not Public Mobile representatives. You tagged "CS_Agent" in your opening post. Why was that? Was it because you tried to go through the chat bot and got to a point where it said to Private message @CS_Agent?

Well, all these posts are public for all to see. GO to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support. 

Wenxin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your reply,I would like to know if  there has a welcome email along with esim QR CODE?I finished the order on desktop and just received an order confirmation email.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Wenxin 

Did you register an Eversafe profile and are you using the public mobile app to activate?

It's also been suggested that another way to upload the QR code for the e-sim is to open it on a desktop or laptop device and scan it with your mobile phone. Then once it's captured onto the device reboot the device and reset network connections.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.