cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need a moderator to contact me please

sharding72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

the automatic system isnt working at all. i cant even submit a ticket to get help. i need help porting my old phone number

6 REPLIES 6

shaker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can get a Moderator from Public Mobile , by messaging them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

regards.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sharding72 wrote:

the automatic system isnt working at all. i cant even submit a ticket to get help. i need help porting my old phone number

@sharding72 

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter "Port Number Request" as the title and all the required porting info in the body of the message. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@sharding72 it seems there might be something wrong with the ticketing system.

try using your browser in incognito/private mode and try again in an hour

direct message Moderators here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@sharding72 

If it is the Chatbot that you cant get past, try sending a message to Moderator_Team using the envelope icon towards the top right of the page.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  1. As a new customer, we recommend porting a number at activation with the exception of Koodo Prepaid customers. 
    • We have made some system enhancements to improve the success rate of this activity. So long as the correct information is entered, this process should be seamless
  2. All other customers: To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

Need Help? Let's chat.