cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my plan is not working

tyniya12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
my phone has been topped up an I have a plan on it but it's not working even though it shows that the money was applied my calls an texts aren't working 😣😩
4 REPLIES 4

neatooo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
if you are able to login to your selfserve, see if you accidentally got put on a different plan which might not work where you are.

tyniya12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I've had my phone for years on the same pay I'm away on a trio right now an got my mom to send me min pins for my minutes there was missing 3 bucks so I changed my plan an topped up my phone is NOT work am my mins are on there

Try rebooting your phone or also try your sim in other phone if still not working then send a msg to mod for further investigation

Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

neatooo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Can you please give us more details like how long you had the plan, did you just port in, etc?
Need Help? Let's chat.