Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my phone has been suspended for nonpayment but i have auto pay

moeagagnier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@moeagagnier  I have experiened a sudden Auto Pay problem. It is a glitch with Public Mobile's payment system. When it happened to me, I had to buy a voucher at Wal-Mart to get my account re-instated quickly. I am aware that Canadian Tire, No Frills, and Superstore can sell the vouchers. The vouchers are likely available at gas stations, such as Shell. There are online vendors, but their services come with a fee. I did have to contact @CS_Agent to sort the credit card problem out. Click on the envelope at the top-right, and compose a message. They will ask for your phone number and 4 digit PIN code.

Since that glitch had happened to me, I have kept ahead with my account by using payment vouchers to avoid losing phone service. I get extra cash back on grocery store purchases. If you do decide to purchase a voucher in store, be sure to ask the cashier if they have a binder with pay-as-you-go vouchers, if there aren't any vouchers on display. The vouchers are orange and blue in their binder. It is possible that the PIN code may not activate immediately but I have not had any issues in 3 years.

That is weird. I would contact a CS Agent for assistance. Here's how.

To contact a Customer Service Agent, please click on the following link. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be sure to keep an eye on the top right corner where you’ll see this icon show up.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1697910060942.png

moeagagnier

my card expiration is 10/26

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Can you log in to your account and see actual status of your subscription?
Confirm (on my account) you really have autopay ON.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@moeagagnier 

Is it possible that your credit card expired? Double check your card and you can change the card on the account if needed by going to payments tab, manage subscription, then manage payment method.

You can change your payment method directly with this link:

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment/manage-subscription

Is today anywhere close to your renewal date? Do you still have service on your phone despite what the account says? 

If you don’t have service on your phone you can try making a payment with 611 or if your credit card is expired you can also purchase a voucher from a shoppers, gas station, or from an online service like muskbird and apply them using 611 or online on the self serve and resume service that way. 

moeagagnier

i am unable to text or make calls

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @moeagagnier 

As long as your phone is working, just ignore this message. This is a glitch in the system. 

Need Help? Let's chat.