Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my account is temporarily suspended

9 REPLIES 9

@Abbas7 wrote:

no I can't do nothing .

@Abbas7 

please try what I suggested above. 

If that does not work, please engage support for further help:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Abbas7

no I can't do nothing .

@Abbas7 wrote:

I already paid and I have $42 in my account right now and I  still get the message your account temporarily suspended!

are you able to talk / text and use data (not wifi) right now ? Is your regular plan renewal scheduled for tonight ?

Abbas7

Dec,12

@Abbas7 but you have no service at the moment?

Login My Account using Incognito mode again, if you see $42 sitting at Available Funds, you can still click  Pay Now and Resume Services button and the system would simply use the money from Available Funds to resume service.  Try

Abbas7

I already paid and I have $42 in my account right now and I  still get the message your account temporarily suspended!

Abbas7

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Abbas7 

likely due to missed payment

Just login My Account, click Pay Now and Resume Services and follow the prompt to make a payment

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Abbas7 

when is regular plan renewal ? If it's tonight and you have a valid credit card set to Autopay, all is well. Are the text and talk functioning right now ?

Need Help? Let's chat.