my $22 was not add to my phone

Gaethano
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my $22 was not add to my phone

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gaethano 

Maybe post a screen snip of your overview page so we can see what you have. Blank out personal info of course.

If you have enough Available Funds to pay for your plan and you see the Reactivate button up top then click on it.

If your status says active then two things to try:
1. The lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

2. Manually add another $1 into your account and restart the phone.

@Gaethano 

Did you try to enter the voucher number via online account or dialing 611?  When did you buy the voucher?  Sometimes, it can take a while to "activate".  

Gaethano

i baught  a voucher and  i  still have  it     

Gaethano

yes

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Gaethano Balance does not get added to your phone. It gets added to your account which gets used to renew your plan. So login to your account and check your available balance located on the top right corner. Once you verify, provide more details on your issue such as you want to renew your plan but it did not after adding money to account. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Gaethano 

More details may be helpful.  Did you buy voucher?  Credit card or autopay? Is your phone active versus suspended?  New customer versus old? etc...

Need Help? Let's chat.