cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@moderator I cannot receive incoming calls since I port the number from Fido

Herman1008
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

It has been over a week that I cannot get calls even though other functions are fine. I received this message from Public Mobile: "We are experiencing difficulties processing your request to move to Public Mobile. Please go to PublicMobile.ca, click Contact us and complete the Sim and Activation onine form". I cant find that form so please send the form to my email at xxx@icloud.com. My old cell phoen number at Public is 647xxxxx. The number I have ported is 4162063xxxx. 

If this problem still persists, I will have to go to another carrier who has an actual Customer Service. Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@Herman1008, sorry to read about your issue. I just sent you a private message, please get back to me with the requested information.

Thank you!

Aïssata

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Herman1008 wrote:

Hi 

It has been over a week that I cannot get calls even though other functions are fine. I received this message from Public Mobile: "We are experiencing difficulties processing your request to move to Public Mobile. Please go to PublicMobile.ca, click Contact us and complete the Sim and Activation onine form". I cant find that form so please send the form to my email at xxx@icloud.com. My old cell phoen number at Public is 647xxxxx. The number I have ported is 4162063xxxx. 

If this problem still persists, I will have to go to another carrier who has an actual Customer Service. Thanks 

As stated above you will need to private message the moderators.  If you have your old SIM out it in your phone and see if it is still working as this seems like a stuck port. If it is still active i world use that sim until you have got this issue resolved

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

This is a public forum.  Please edit out your phone numbers.  Only the content of a private message is private.

After login to your self serve account, 

Plan and Add-ons  --> change phone number  --> select transfer a wireless number or wireline to PM

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help with your porting issue. 
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.