cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile service

Kathynailscare
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have ask to transfer the number from fido to public but been for two week , still not working 

. I need to talk to real person 

3 REPLIES 3

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Kathynailscare 

real person no talk just write by private message CS_Agent  to support team.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you follow exact porting number procedure?

You can port your number in from through your self serve account. Go to the Change Number feature on your overview page. Choose to port (transfer) your phone number and check the authorization box and enter required information.

Keep your Old SIM card in your phone and reply YES to the PAT (porting authorization text) within 90 minutes of receiving it. You can then place the PM SIM back in your phone and your port will complete within a few minutes to a maximum of 2 hours. Once incoming calls work on your PM SIM and your Old SIM ceases functioning your Old account (should) will be closed and your port completed. Just in case, before initiation port, remove all billing data from your Old account to avoid accidental charges by Old provider.

If you missed the PAT (porting authorization text) SMS from previous carrier, then can call the Telus/PM porting number which I'll send you via private message (check your community inbox) and they will be able to request another authorization SMS to be sent so it's important to keep the old SIM in his phone in order to respond with a Yes to that SMS.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kathynailscare 

A critical part to porting is to receive a text from your old provider (Fido) and reply YES within 90 mins.  Did you do that?  Maybe you missed the step and hence porting was not completed

There is a number to all to talk to live support and the can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox.  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.