cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing items from my plan

Running604
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I purchased my $60/month plan it included 8.5GB Data and 2GB of US Data.  My plan is no longer showing that I have the 2GB of US data. 

15 REPLIES 15

This was the similar thread... the person never came back so we don't know how it ends:

Solved: US Roaming - Community (publicmobile.ca)

kindly let us know what you found form CS Agent

@Running604   yes, this look like the $60 snowbird plan except without the US roaming data

2 weeks, ago, there was another person have a thread with similar experience.  He never reported back what happen or if he got it sorted out.

Please open a ticket with PM and see what they say.  Kindly report back so we know

to open ticket with PM:

Spoiler

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Running604 wrote:

it was not a roaming add on my plan was

"$60 for 8.5 GB at 3G speed + 2 GB of US Data + UL Canada/US Talk & Text" 

@Running604 

yeah your right before public mobile has that plan and i see your photo is missing

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,  go to my OP to see instructions how to contact them.

@Running604 

If it's not listed under plan details then use the chat bubble at the page bottom right corner to get a ticket for help with that from a CSA.

If you have trouble using the chat bubble, then send a private message to   CS_Agent

Running604

Also, I have never changed my plan since I purchased the one that included the 2GB of US Data.

Thank you

Running604

Running604_0-1638726733702.png

@Running604 

If it's not listed in your account anymore. Please use the chat bubble at the page bottom right corner to get a ticket for help with that from a CSA.

@Running604   provide us a screenshot of the My Plan details

The US data line (2GB) never was never properly identified as being 2GB US data on the overview page, but you should see 2 lines showing data:

2GB data at 3G speed
and another line for the domestic data 8.5GB at 3G speed.

Running604

it was not a roaming add on my plan was

"$60 for 8.5 GB at 3G speed + 2 GB of US Data + UL Canada/US Talk & Text" 

Running604

Yes i did purchase my play more than 2 yrs ago  and it was this plan  "$60 for 8.5 GB at 3G speed + 2 GB of US Data + UL Canada/US Talk & Text" 

There is no other line that shows that shows the US Data

Thank you for your help

Running604

I have looked there and it is not listed, THank you.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Running604 wrote:

When I purchased my $60/month plan it included 8.5GB Data and 2GB of US Data.  My plan is no longer showing that I have the 2GB of US data. 

@Running604   did you purchase plan before, around 2019?   "$60 for 8.5 GB at 3G speed + 2 GB of US Data + UL Canada/US Talk & Text" ?  did you make any plan change lately?

if you joined the plan back in 2019, you should see 2 lines in My Acocunt:

2GB data at 3G speed
and another line for the domestic data 8.5GB at 3G speed.

can you post of screenshot showing what is included in the plan now?

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Running604 

Look under plan details.  It should be listed there.    It should be listed under your plan details as long as you didn't change your plan since you first got it.

That plan isn't offered anymore. It was offered for a very short time. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Running604 

The US data may have been a roaming add on which expire 10 days after being added. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Running604 

that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB, and if you didn't change your plan you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Need Help? Let's chat.