cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

may become incompatible???

shawnpetriw1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Looking to change my subscription to $29, and then I am warned:

"Additionally, data add-ons associated with your current subscription may become incompatible if you change your subscription."

What the heck? Why don't you just TELL ME IN ADVANCE what will change, IF it will?

I submitted a ticket (I think) but the interface is terrible - I have no idea where the ticket is, or how I will be notified if issue addressed.

And I have no idea what this "community" thing is, so this may go nowhere, too.

6 REPLIES 6

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@shawnpetriw1  A while back PM had some unlimited data plans, so if you chose one of those the previous gift data add ons became "incompatible".  They stay on the plan until one switches to another plan where they are compatible, they aren't lost altogether.  Calling minutes add ons remain usable though.  If you got the latest loyalty bonus minutes and go with a lower plan you will lose that.

This community is just customers like you but we dan often advise how to fix things or know when to refer you to customer support.  To see your communications with support tap the envelope icon top right of this page or select the avatar right of the bell if no envelope.  In Messages you will have an inbox for replies and a Sent folder underneath it, accessed via the v.

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@shawnpetriw1  There shouldn't be any data add-ons that become incompatible when switching to that particular plan.

Your tickets can be viewed by clicking the envelope icon near the top of the page if you're on a computer, or by tapping your profile picture at the top right corner of the website and selecting "Messages" if you're on a mobile device. 

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Submit ticket with support . Using the chat bubble bottom right of screen. 

⬇️  Click the link the here * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly OR you don’t have access to Log In, please go here to send privare message to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Rastin

I'm guessing you are trying to change plan now. If so don't set it to change on renewal. As you will lose what time you have on what you have already payed for. Like any add on you may have payed for. There no refunds if you choose to change now

shawnpetriw1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sure, did that. But now, where do I go to see my submitted tickets, their status, and replies? Like normal trouble ticket systems?

Rastin

You can open a ticket using the orange text bubble on the bottom right. I believe you enter customers Service or just fallow the steps till it let's you open a ticket

Need Help? Let's chat.