cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost phone new sim card and phone

jjscon2000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i can't log into my account to add new sim card cause i forgot password and i cannot reset password because i can't get verification code from my texts????  how do i reset my password

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jjscon2000 : Click on the envelope icon up top and New Message and then use - moderator_team - for the To: and - swap sim card - for the subject. You'll be interrogated for a bunch of information to prove you're responsible for the account. Keep watch on that envelope for replies. Officially it could be upwards to a couple days but they're usually much quicker than that.

Are you saying you cannot get into your email because email provider wants to text you security code but you do not have a phone to receive it?

jjscon2000

how do i connate moderates

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jjscon2000 : That's a nasty circular loop of security you've created for your self. I guess all you can do is contact the moderators to change your SIM and while you're there have them change your self-serve password and maybe even your 4 digit PIN.

jjscon2000

yes but i have it so my email get a security thext before i can go into my email so can't reset public mobile password because i can't get into my email cause i can't get security texts

Is there not an option for an email verification? Like when you contact a mod..email or text.  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jjscon2000 

When you first signed up, did you set up a self service account and were able to access before.  Did you sign up in a store or at home by yourself?  If in store, you would have to return home and set up a self service account.  If at home, you would have set it up by yourself when you first activated SIM card. 

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

(Check your junk folder)

Usually the confirmation for reset password is via email, not text.  Text confirmation is when you first set up your self service account at home (if you activated SIM in store).

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jjscon2000 : The password reset and one of two options for Change SIM both use email.

Need Help? Let's chat.