cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost password

guilbemmanuelle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

good afternoon,

i lost my password to login to my accont. now whatever i do i cant access my account. all i can do is put a card while using the *611. the only problem is that im looking for a new provider and they would need my account number in order to transfer it to the new company. the only place where i can find my account number is online i guess. i really dont know what to do anymore. help anyone?

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@guilbemmanuelle wrote:

good afternoon,

i lost my password to login to my accont. now whatever i do i cant access my account. all i can do is put a card while using the *611. the only problem is that im looking for a new provider and they would need my account number in order to transfer it to the new company. the only place where i can find my account number is online i guess. i really dont know what to do anymore. help anyone?

@guilbemmanuelle  - are you currently in non-pay/suspend status? You can only port out of Public Mobile if your account is in active status (unless going to Telus or Koodo).

If you have been in nonpay status for over 90 days your number, account and access to self serve is permanently gone. Which means you cannot port out.

Otherwise, see other posts.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@guilbemmanuelle 

Do you have your original welcome email from public mobile? Embedded in the "sent to" portion of the email is your account number.

You can try again after one hour to remember your password or try the password reset if you can remember your security question and answer.

While the account # is preferred when porting out your number you can also use the IMEI of your phone or the 4 digit account pin#. If you do go make sure you remove your autopay card before porting as your account is immediately cancelled and you lose all access to your self serve account.

You can also contact customer support. Put "password reset" in the subject line and explain the issue to the CSA and they can reset your password for you to gain access to your account again.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@guilbemmanuelle 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

and try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

only them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good afternoon @guilbemmanuelle 

Have you tried the Forgot password option? If that doesn't work for you, you can send a private message to CS_Agent asking for your account number.

Need Help? Let's chat.