cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

london drugs promo

MT-headed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was at london drugs and bought a sim card this afternoon.  They told me their system was down and unable to activate for me and advise me to do it myself online.

I have registered/activated my new sim card.  I noticed in the forum it states that they have to activate it to have the $20.00 credit promo.  Will I still be able to get the promo credit?

-M

3 REPLIES 3

MT-headed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After a bit of work I provided proof I purchased the Sim card at London drugs and they were able to provide me with the credit. 

Thank you moderators! 

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have 3 friends that tried to activate sim cards at London Drugs but they also said the system was down. Crazy. 🙂

@CS_Agent

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@MT-headed wrote:

I was at london drugs and bought a sim card this afternoon.  They told me their system was down and unable to activate for me and advise me to do it myself online.

I have registered/activated my new sim card.  I noticed in the forum it states that they have to activate it to have the $20.00 credit promo.  Will I still be able to get the promo credit?

-M

Perhaps. Only hope is click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue along with your phone number and 4 digit PIN. 

Moderator hours are: Monday to Friday, 9 am (ET) to 9 pm (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9 am (ET) - 7:30 pm (ET). Usually they answer within in a few hours, but can take 24.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.