cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hockeymom23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I have an issue once I try to log in , it does not provide any access to my information.

keeps me out of any of my information - I provide my correct password and get a text for code and it does not work??

thank you 

8 REPLIES 8

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Hockeymom23 

All customer support is provided thru the community forum and your private messaging. Use the link provided to message customer support and keep an eye on your private message box for a response from a CSA.

You will need to verify your account by providing your full name, address, phone number, email address and your 4 digit account pin #. Only provide this info in your private messaging with a CS_Agent. If you do not know your 4 digit account pin # you will also need to provide a minimum of 3 correct answers to a range of account specific questions.

Customer support will submit a ticket with the tech team to correct the issue either by linking the original email or by changing the email on the account.  This is not a quick fix. Expect a minimum 72+ hours for any kind of update. But you will need to check in at least every 24 hours or support will automatically close your ticket.

If you have any pressing account changes to be made like updating your payment method or changing plans have the CSA assist from their end as you may be in for a long wait until account access is granted again.

Hockeymom23

I tried the app and it thinks I am a brand new customer ?? sooo strange ???

I am a current customer is there some support I can get using my phone number instead of email 

@Hockeymom23  Here’s how 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hockeymom23

Hello, how do I message support directly?

I have tried the app and it thinks I am a new customer which I am not.

I have been a customer 5+ years

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Hockeymom23 do you have the choice to subscribe mee plan after you login? if so, the Eversafe login is unable to link your My account with yout email login, please message support directly  here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Hockeymom23  Try an again incognito private mode or from another device . Or Ty the app instead 

@Hockeymom23 wrote:

I have an issue once I try to log in , it does not provide any access to my information.

keeps me out of any of my information - I provide my correct password and get a text for code and it does not work??

Since you're being sent the 2FA code, this means that the system is acceptable your password and that it is correct.  Although I'm sure that you've already done this, I would try again.  I've found that when I type this code in,  the digits can sometimes appear out of order (either because of the website or because I'm trying to type too quickly).

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Hockeymom23 

If you are not using the public mobile app, try downloading it and then logging in again.

If you are using the app, try using a desktop or laptop device and just use the website to login. 

It also takes a considerable amount of time for the full self-serve page to load - way slower than most other websites.

Need Help? Let's chat.