cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out of my account

sbranden
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried logging in but forgot my password and then hit the reset password link.

It now says I'm locked out of my account and contact public mobile.  How do I contact?

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@sbranden wrote:

I tried logging in but forgot my password and then hit the reset password link.

It now says I'm locked out of my account and contact public mobile.  How do I contact?

@sbranden   You can wait about 10 mins before retrying, otherwise you might need to wait upto an hour.  Make sure to clear your cache/cookies and use a new browser with privacy/incognito mode enabled.

You can also ask moderators for a password reset by clicking the chatbot bubble bottom right of the screen and type in "password reset" and follow prompts.  Other option is to send a private message to Moderator_Team via the envelope icon top right next to your avatar and ask for a password reset.

Need Help? Let's chat.