cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

it says failed to activated, card got charge. cant log in to account

Crln702246
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

try to get the plan with e-sim. it says failed to activate, the card got charged. can't log in to the account, and no email received from the public mobile. Not knowing I made a new email and got sim card and everything went through. does this mean I have 2 accounts now?

4 REPLIES 4

Crln702246

in order to submit ticket, i need to log in to the account and could not do so. error message always pop out or on my phone it says something went wrong. Please Try again

Crln702246

the first activation with e sim purchase says failed, I didnt get anything such as email, or QR code, tried to log in but it keep log in, but it asked me to send in a ticket when the fail message shows up. The second activation I did with another email with physical sim card request went through smoothly, I also got confirmation email I am just worry that I am having 2 account right now

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Crln702246  all users are experiencing login and site issues. The site has been down for for several hours. Too many people are probably trying to access the site due to Black Friday deals and it caused a crash. At these great new plan rates, you can't really blame people lol

I would check back in a bit and try accessing your account again a little later on. I'm hearing that it might only be up tomorrow. Hoping that it loads for you soon!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Crln702246 

did you use the app to complete the activation?

did you get a welcome email? if you did, scan the QR code there to install

if same, please submit ticket with CS agent for further help

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.