cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incorrect billing

mtc389
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just bought a $15 (+tax) data pack add-on, charged it to my credit card as a one-time payment, and now have a $15 credit balance in my account.  What went wrong?  I'm on automated billing, and the money was intended for the data pack add-on.  It's not even the right amount!  (no tax)

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@mtc389  taxes will not show listed under your self serve transaction history details. But it will be charged on the debt visa/mc or credit card (edit, as @iliketotalk already posted 🙂). Or, when you buy vouchers, those are taxed when purchased through those vendors.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

It is a two step process now go back in and purchase your add on your tax will be applied to your credit card

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Purchasing an add-on after logging in into your PM account is a two-step process. You need to load funds first and then purchase add on.

1. Add funds to your PM account: Any funds to buy add-ons come from your balance, so manually add funds to your available balance first.
  2. Buy Add-On: You will actually buy the add-on after you add funds to your account or else you won't have funds to actually buy the add-on. Funds to buy add-on come from Your account (after adding funds in step #1) and not directly from your credit card.

All countable features will show up on the overview page. Unlimited features show up in Plan Details. ie. roaming talk and text.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-611

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @mtc389  No worry, nothing wrong.

Buying add-on is a 2 steps process.  1. Load Fund,  2.go back to buy

You have just done step 1.  Now you can go back to the add-on page to buy.  They won't charge you again, they will just use the fund in the credit there

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@mtc389 

Buying an add on is a 2 step process. You added the funds now go back in and make the purchase.

Need Help? Let's chat.