i will like to transfert my calls to another cell phone temporary

marisolmarques
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^it works for me. I do it all the time.

Edit: 6:04am Vancouver Time,

I just tried it and it's no longer working. Even though the Phone Call Forwarding icon shows its activated but it's not. I get the busy tone now. PM probably did something to it because on Tuesday I received numerous call forwarded call on my T-Mobile Prepaid Line. Wiered

Martin
Legend
Legend
chuk,

I'm not doubting your veracity, but my PM community team source stated that, even grandfathered plans with Canada-wide calling, cannot call-forward to the States. I tried it myself last night, but to no avail.

The mystery continues!

Martin
Legend
Legend
chuk,

I have a grandfathered $60 plan. I was informed by a PM community team member that call forwarding to the States is not possible.

I need to recheck the above with my source.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

chukdefatey
Actually there is, if you have the old $45 or $60 plan you can call forward to the US. I forward it every week to my T-Mobile USA prepaid line & as a matter of fact just did it last night

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

With regard to call forwarding, if that is what your post concerns, you can call forward only to a number in the province in which you live if you have a provincial calling plan. If you have a Canada-wide calling plan, you can call forward to any number in Canada.

There is no call forwarding to U.S. or overseas numbers, even with a long-distance add-on.

Cheers.

chukdefatey
@marisolmarques, are you asking a question or are you telling us that you are leaving Public Mobile on a temp basics

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@marisolmarques,

Call forwarding is done from your mobile settings.

Need Help? Let's chat.