cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i entered my wrong email address when i signed up

James-george
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

please help 

wrong email entered i need to get into my account to enter my banking information

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@James-george 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will change for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to CSA,Click Here link,

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jor123 : There is a backdoor method to change an email address. Note the word "an". That backdoor method changes the login id (email address) but not an internal email address that is used for things like the password reset. That second one is only changeable by the CSA's. So I guess they removed the option to avoid this confusion. And of course not wanting to spend the money to make it available.

At account activation, the entered email address is copied to two system locations.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@jor123 wrote:

Is there still no way to change your email address on your own in the self serve portal? (aside from the community portal one) 

@jor123 

Another solution (of sort) is to "adopt" the wrong email you used (if it has not been claimed by someone else) and keep using it for the self-serve login. But of course it may be too cumbersome to your liking.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Oh, interesting. 

@jor123 You still need the CSA to change the account email.  The account used to allow it but it didn't work properly.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@jor123 

No.I know it's complicated but it's the way it is with PM.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Is there still no way to change your email address on your own in the self serve portal? (aside from the community portal one) 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@James-george 

After the customer service agents update the correct email associated with your public mobile account, you will want to make sure the email address associated with your community account matches that of your public mobile account.

This way go forward requests made through the community site can be linked and verified.

To do this, tap on your avatar in the upper right and go down to my settings.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to submit a ticket to a CSA.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@James-george wrote:

please help 

wrong email entered i need to get into my account to enter my banking information

@James-george 

Contact CS to ask for help to change email:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

or: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Edit: If you have several addresses in use, you could try and look for the welcome message sent by PM after your account activation. That would correspond to the correct email address used for login.

Need Help? Let's chat.