cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to remove a mistaken add-on

kkwilliam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have had an add-on by mistakes but didn't make a payment.

how can I remove it? because I want to change into another add-on.

I worry that the payment will apply to this mistaken add-on, rather than another one if I didn't remove it ahead.

thanks.

15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kkwilliam wrote:

l am happy to inform all of you that I just ignored the mistaken add-on ($30) and add a new add-on ($20) and then make a payment ($20). It works successfully to apply to new add-on, rather than mistaken one.

Great thanks for your help!   

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND BEST WISHES FOR ALL OF YOU!

Reading all this, it still doesn't make sense. But if you're happy then fine.

I don't know how you can have an add-on kind of queued up waiting for payment. That's not how it works. You put money in and then buy the add-on. I wonder that you might be confusing these two steps. But whatever.

kkwilliam

l am happy to inform all of you that I just ignored the mistaken add-on ($30) and add a new add-on ($20) and then make a payment ($20). It works successfully to apply to new add-on, rather than mistaken one.

Great thanks for your help!   

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND BEST WISHES FOR ALL OF YOU!

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kkwilliam

The data showing is probably part of your plan..so its not an add on....what plan are you on?..and which add on do you need to buy?...also ...checked my plan and add on page and it shows an add on which i purchased months ago..maybe it keeps track of past purchases?If it isnt on your overview page of in use items no need to worry.

@kkwilliam I edited your post to remove the 2nd screenshot because it included your phone number. Please edit that pic before posting it publicly. 

Now that you showed, i understand what you were talking about. But not sure why the add on shows up on plan page but not on the overview page. Can you go to usage page and see if it shows up there? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kkwilliam, Payment cannot go to something that you already have.If you have it, you have already paid for it (or it was free/bonus).

kkwilliam

It's ok as you said if I don't add an add-on.

but the problem is that I want to add an new add-on. if I make payment, the payment will go to the mistaken add-on! this is why I have to remove it.

kkwilliam

Pls review attached two screenshots.

there's no transaction history for the payment.

thanks.Screenshot_20181227-193838.jpg

@kkwilliam wrote:

I didn't pay. how can I remove it?

If you didn't pay, you probably don't have it. And for whatever reason you see it in your account, just leave it as it's free Smiley Wink

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kkwilliam wrote:

I idn't pay. how can I remove it?

@kkwilliam

If you didnt pay...you dont have it....

kkwilliam

I didn't pay. how can I remove it?

@kkwilliam If it is not on the overview page, it should not be on the plan page. Please post a screenshot so we can figure out what exactly it is (make sure you hide any personal details). If you actually paid for the add-on, the charge amount will show up in your payment transaction history. 

kkwilliam

thanks for your reply!

there's no add-on showed up under Overview. but there's add-on showed up under Plan. I didn't make payment yet. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@kkwilliam If you didn't pay, did you actually buy the add-on? Does it show up in your account on the Overview page? 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@kkwilliam Sorry, but what you describe does not make any sense. No add-ons will be placed in your account unless you pay for them.

If you see something under My Data & Add-ons and have not paid, then that is likely just part of your data plan; OR is the text/calling counter for the $10 plan. 

What is your normal plan? What add-on worries you?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Cezfire

Maybe this post can help a bit better than me. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Removing-Canada-Long-Distance-Add-on/...

If that doesn't work please make sure of the following. 

Make sure that the add on has not been paid since they are not refundable. 

If nothing works I would contact a mod for this situation. 

Hope this helps. 

Need Help? Let's chat.