Did you mean: 

how do i get a soft copy of invoice bill

drniharshah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i want a soft copy of invoice for proof of residence 

6 REPLIES 6

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You need to request one from a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Include the following information :

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

Anonymous
Not applicable

The only reason someone wants an invoice or receipt is for business tax purposes. No end-user consumer needs one.

Any discussion here doesn't matter in the case of the OP. computergeek541 has said it. #wts. Ditto. See above. As mentioned. etc. 🙂

@benfatto wrote:

@drniharshah  Are you sure your credit card receipts won't be adequate? Plus, perhaps, a print out of your account payment page. 

Depending on who you are giving it to.....as suggested you could print out your “PROFILE PAGE”. But.....all that info can be false. For SIM Jacking prevention I have altered my name. 

@drniharshah wrote:

You can get a receipt but this is not valid proof of residence as Public Mobile never performed a credit check and never checked your identification.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@drniharshah  Are you sure your credit card receipts won't be adequate? Plus, perhaps, a print out of your account payment page. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@drniharshah wrote:

If you require an invoice only moderators can assist you:

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.