cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

holiday giveaways

featherland
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys,

If I were to downgrade to another public mobile plan, would I still get to keep all the holiday giveaway long distance minutes and data features?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@featherland 

Holiday and/or gifted, data and/or minutes, are yours to keep once they are showing in your account.

Special promotions for new activations which included data or minutes are usually tied to the plan type that was activated.  Those may or may not remain if plan changes are made after activation. 

@featherland 

Another thing to consider if you change plans these days.  Public mobile has change some of the plans to provincial wide calling.  For Canada wide calling, if you return to higher price plans later one, you may need to pay an extra $5 per month.  Something to consider. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/New-Province-Wide-Calling-Plans-Limited...

@featherland wrote:

Hi guys,

If I were to downgrade to another public mobile plan, would I still get to keep all the holiday giveaway long distance minutes and data features?

Holiday giveaways are yours to keep until used up as long as the account is kept open at Public Mobile. 

rliu1993
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For sure. No worry

Need Help? Let's chat.