cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi

lace
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

if i were to change back to my other company could i get a refund back on the funds i put in my account funds?

10 REPLIES 10

Exactly @DennyCrane 

The funds wouldn’t actually be ‘moved’ from PM to Koodo.

@lace if you are going back to Koodo,  tell them  are from  Public Mobile and you have some Available Fund still here.   They might be able to do something to compensate

lace

hi im waiting for my new sim card to go back to koodoo on thurs

lace

im getting my new sim card on thurs to go back with koodoo i talked to koodoo opened a new acc once i get sim card they will transfer my phone # from public mobile

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@lace 

Unfortunately, no refunds on PM. The best they can do is to credit your account.

Did you sort out the problem with being charge 3 times with a CS_Agent?

I think that would be more of a courtesy/goodwill gesture to incent you to move to Telus. And that offer would be by Telus. They wouldn't move anything over per se, they'd just give you a credit to get your business. I think YMMV with that one though. 

@lace 

I'm going to add one small caveat here.

If you happen to be moving to Telus or Koodo, and you really want to start service with them now, it's possible they may be prepared to apply those available funds to that account since they are all under the Telus group of companies.

This is something you would need to check with each and with mutual agreement this has been done before. (out of recognition to remaining loyal with the parent company)

However, there are certainly no guarantees.

lace

ok 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lace 

Sorry, no.  No refund here

So, wait til you used all your fund before moving out

Need Help? Let's chat.