cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help . i would like transfer my number to pm from koodo

lewistang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i m having a problem tranfering number to pm from koodo   .can someone help me to do it ? 

thank you 

8 REPLIES 8

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@lewistang  you need to contact the mods with your koodo account number and the account name.

i believe how to conatct them has been posted.

lewistang

how can i do to tranfer numner ? 

thank you 

mimmo

@srlawren wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

What is the problem all you need to port over is you pm account aname and account the number.

Then loginto Koodo selfserve and port your number

@mimmo only if it's a post-paid Koodo account; if it's a pre-paid Koodo account, the moderator team is required to do the port.

My apologies i read the post incorrectly i read it as wanting to port from PM to Koodo.

@lewistang wrote:

mine is koodo pre-paid card. how do i tranfer it ?i tried on change number but it said the number is unable to transfered 

If this is prepaid, Koodo and PM are using the same back end so their automated number porting system is treating prepaid as the same provider. So you can get an error with the "Check eligibility".  You can get a temp number now and get it switch later. There are also problems like using the same e-mail address as your koodo account. I suggest sending off a message to the moderator team as they will be able to access your specific account information. Click this to send them a message

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

lewistang

mine is koodo pre-paid card. how do i tranfer it ?i tried on change number but it said the number is unable to transfered 

srlawren

@mimmo wrote:

What is the problem all you need to port over is you pm account aname and account the number.

@mimmo only if it's a post-paid Koodo account; if it's a pre-paid Koodo account, the moderator team is required to do the port.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@lewistang wrote:

i m having a problem tranfering number to pm from koodo   .can someone help me to do it ? 

thank you 

What have you done so far?  If it is a koodo prepaid you will need the assistance of the Moderators. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number 
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.