cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

had to change card number they suspended my account how can i get it going again

babyboo123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

@eduardotrono  If you can add an online payment ding.com is currently waiving their fees. This might be a good option for you.

@eduardotrono wrote:

Dear Fellow Community Member (Moderator),

Steps stated above is not actually of direct help. I need to edit the credit card on file. To do this I need to access my account. Sadly, I forgot my password. For verification via Security Question, it has to be reset as it is not accepting my answer. My subscription is due for payment today, March 21, 2020.

If I dial *611 it will only ask for a Voucher or credit card on file (and this the problem, it has to be changed, but the system is not giving that option). Would appreciate your most urgent help.

Thank you,

Eduardo Trono 

@eduardotrono...as your account will Suspend tonight if no payment is credited to your account, I'd suggest immediately getting a payment voucher from a local retail outlet such as Shell gas or London Drugs. Then add that voucher to your account by calling 611. The PM moderators are short staffed and have triaged incoming questions so you might not get an answer by today.

Alternative is to use services of on-line payment with good reputation such as recharge.com.

Good luck.

PS...your password is actually your email address that you used to sign up an account initially.

eduardotrono
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear Fellow Community Member (Moderator),

Steps stated above is not actually of direct help. I need to edit the credit card on file. To do this I need to access my account. Sadly, I forgot my password. For verification via Security Question, it has to be reset as it is not accepting my answer. My subscription is due for payment today, March 21, 2020.

If I dial *611 it will only ask for a Voucher or credit card on file (and this the problem, it has to be changed, but the system is not giving that option). Would appreciate your most urgent help.

Thank you,

Eduardo Trono 

smiley3
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Go to "Make a Payment" section. Then put in new card info under "Manage Credit or Visa Debit Card". Then reactivate account.

@Luddite Thanks for fixing the post. 

@gblackma These instructions have confused me for weeks. I think by "to reactivate a suspended account, follow these steps:
1. Deposit funds if there is no automatic payment credit card. If there is, skip step 1. Just use step 2",

you mean "You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.

Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3."?

Mind you some days have more mental clarity than others.

Screenshot 2019-06-04 at 9.32.17 PM.png

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@babyboo123 You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.

Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.

2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.

4. Restart your phone.
or You can also use 611 to make your payment.:
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.

4. Restart your phone.

Let us know if it works. Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.