cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting live tech support

RWD123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up subscriptions for myself and my wife 2 days ago. My cellular now works fine, but my wife has no cellular at all. When I try to access help, it all goes in a loop. there apparently was an EIN mistake, but that was "fixed".  I try to help my wife sign in but with the 2 factor authentication, the code is sent by text to her number, which doesn't work. What can I do? Is there any actual tech support in place? If not, I will need to change to a different provider it seems.

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@RWD123 

There is tech-support - it is all online. That’s made pretty clear on the homepage and everything public mobile.

And there’s also this community of users (just like you ) who can help you almost in real time as many of us seemingly have nothing better to do...

🤣🤣🤣

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RWD123  

no worry, look like just a sim card provisioning issue.  Easy fix for PM but you need to message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RWD123  Try tapping  resend code a few times you should get an option to send code to email instead . If no luck please submit ticket with support to help you 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.