cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

esim activation

Ben46
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

paid for data plan, asked me to download app to activate esim, which isn't working as app can't be found in app store.

My mobile device is from the UK, I'm using an iphone 13. Any ideas?

7 REPLIES 7

Ben46

Thanks. I think I've already changed this to Canada on my iphone 13. Settings - General - Language and Region but doesn't seem to have made a difference?

HI @Ben46 

do you have a UK app store account? you need an app store account changed to Canada to download PM app.  But if you are not ready for that, then best way to do is to buy a physical sim card and use it to activate the account.  You can buy a PM sim card from Telus or Koodo stores

@Ben46 

I know on an iPhone but I don’t have my Android phone with me now.

Start by clicking on your avatar then settings and there should be a location settings.

Ben46

Thanks Handy1, yes I guess I can, that sounds like a workaround although not something I can do this exact moment. Thanks.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ben46  Can you use a friends phone to download the app to activate , just don’t except option to automatically download the eSIM . And it will be sent to your welcome email and you can scan the eSIM /QR code there . Then delete app from friends phone and you can then manage the account on the website 

Ben46

Thanks, how di I do that?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ben46 

You will need to change your location to Canada on your Google account to download the PM app.

Need Help? Let's chat.