cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while activating step 6 of 6 "SUBSCRIPTION NOT ACTIVATED"

jon4425
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to get my sim activated.  I got to step 6 of my subscription and my credit card was charged, but I am stuck on step 6.  

I tried to get help via chat but chat disconnects without responding.  

I'm not sure where to get help now.  the app chat and the account chat do not work.  I've sent a note to CS_agent - is that support from public mobile or community support?

IMG_7577.PNGScreenshot 2023-12-18 at 2.05.06 PM.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

HI @jon4425 

happy that it is all sorted out.  Enjoy 

jon4425

my phone says "Public Mobile" now thank you 😊

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @jon4425,

Glad to hear that you got a quick response from Customer Service. Please let us know if they were able to resolve the issue 🙂 

jon4425

ok I got a response from CS Agent and will keep going from there. thank you both for your help

hi @jon4425 they usually reply within an hour or two.  Message them again if no reply after 2 hours 

jon4425

thank you for the quick reply - I tried logging out, waiting and logging back in and I still have the same error.

sent a ticket to CS agent.  what is the typical response time?  it is 240pm PST

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jon4425  Maybe try to uninstall the app and re install it and try again , if no luck you can use this direct link to support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @jon4425 you can try to click Logout, wait 5  mins and religion and check

if same, please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.