cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email

joeybu88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

is there anyone else having trouble getting a code sent to their email? after hitting resend 4 times now and still nothing. needing code to  access my account.

7 REPLIES 7

joeybu88

just sent a privite message to CS_Agents. lets see how this goes.

@joeybu88  If you reset password and still cannot sign in get support to help you regain access to it here 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

joeybu88

trying to signin to my account and i reset my password but now its sending a code to my email but im not receving the email and cant access my account to change it to receve text.

joeybu88

checked spam and still nothing and cant get into my account to switch it to text.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@joeybu88  You should be able to choose sending code to your phone thru text also 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @joeybu88   

did you check your spam folder?

and if your phone is not suspended, you can have the code sent to the phone via SMS

if phone is suspended and you cannot receive code,  please submit ticket with CS agent  at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Forgot Login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@joeybu88 

Check in the Spam box or if your account is not suspended…have the 2FA code sent through text.

Need Help? Let's chat.