cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

edit address

gtendall
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went into my information and the address bar says 'Update needed'  When I entered my address and hit save, 'invalid address' pops up in red. How do I fix?  Also, I'm trying to look at my usage history for phone calls and it only gives me today, even when I used the 'last 30 days' filter.  I don't think I've used all my minutes, while PM says I have and I can't call anyone.  

4 REPLIES 4

gtendall
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, 

Even applying the 90 day filter, I can only see today.  It shows that I have more than 10 pages, but no matter which one I click on, I get today's history.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @gtendall 

Just to add on. I went to check my phone history and I clicked on the drop down and chose 90 days and clicked applied filter. Then when you scroll down on the right hand side you'll see page numbers. I was able to go back 90 days. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

First of all the address isn't really needed anywhere for here. But if you wish to update it then it's an autofill field. Build it from the street address or if unit - unit#-street address without spaces. Then if you have a more complicated address like directions or something then try some variations. Wait each time for results to show up in a box. If your address shows up then select it.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @gtendall 

That does sound weird about the address change. I've been hearing from some that there's been issues with postal codes not being recognized by PM which is clearly a huge problem. Allow me to say this. As long as your phone is still working, I wouldn't worry about it!

WIth regards to checking your call history, you may wish to clear your cache on your browser to see if that's the cause. Then log back in and check it out. Let us know if it works.

Need Help? Let's chat.