cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eamail account has expired

phurf2022
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi My email account has expired, which my number was linked too, I cannot verify and pay for my phone bill.  Please help!!

When I go to log in, it says let us confirm this is really you, then sends me to a page in which I need to get a code it is sending to my expired email address.

Please help CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@phurf2022 

Buy a payment voucher from one of the stores below, dial 611 from the device to apply it:

HALIMACS_0-1674249456767.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@phurf2022  Also you can 611 if you know you PIN number or if you have a voucher no pin needed for 611 to at least get your services back right away and then change email afterwards 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @phurf2022 your email is expired? so you cannot access it any more?

just open ticket with cs agent and they can update the email address for My Account for you 

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Forgot Login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@phurf2022  To change your email you will need support help with this 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.