cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSIM problem URGENT

NoBandage
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I switched from Bell yesterday and followed all the steps and everything went smoothly. I had two active lines with service, the old Bell one and the new PM one. Then, the PM one stopped working and now the old one has been cut off. I can still see the new PM eSim on my phone but get no bars and it does not have info like my old eSim did. Please help me fix this.

IMG_3101.png

4 REPLIES 4

NoBandage

I think I fixed it myself by purchasing a new eSim and activating it on my phone. Annoying it did not work the first time.

Wayworn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can only have one number on e-sim and only another on physical sim. If you ported from bell then you will only have one active PM line that I assume is on a brand new physical sim or e-sim. Even if you didn't actually port you would still need two separate sims one for each account.

NoBandage

Changing the label from Primary to Public Mobile doesnt change anything.

Ive tried resetting the phone and resetting network settings and rebooting the phone and it is still not working. I still get no service.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @NoBandage 

You should click on the primary and choose Public Mobile. Then reboot the phone. Because you were on Bell, you may need to reset your network settings as well. Then reboot the phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.