cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dropped voice calls

Andrey3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

almost one month already each calls is dropped I disconnected sim clean it up, Toggle Air-mode, restarted many times -no bueno,,what to do Please help asap!!

3 REPLIES 3

LunchBoxSteve
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just switched from Bell because of this issue and have been with Public Mobile almost a month and not a single dropped call.  It might be how far you are from your tower, a problem with the tower in your area, or a problem with your phone.  Do you have another phone you can use your SIM with as a trial?  Or maybe contact support and ask them to look through the log of why your calls are dropping.  Carriers have detailed information when a call was ended and for what reason etc.  Good luck!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Andrey3  Try putting your network to 3G or 5G and test . Is it also at all possible to try the SIM card in another phone to test also .?

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Andrey3 

Is this just a recent issue or have you been experiencing this all month?

One thing you could try is to go into your cellular settings and choose 3G for voice and data. This will give you slower data speeds but you can use it to experiment if 3G will give you a more solid connection for voice calls. 

If you also try it on 5G, I’d turn off your wifi before making a call so you can see if it goes to LTE when you are on calls. If it’s on LTE and this is when you are encountering drop calls it could potentially be a VoLTE issue. 

Need Help? Let's chat.