cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

doubled up plan payments

jwd3ca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I auto paid my existing 3 month plan on 27 December and then (a week later) decided to downgrade my plan. I was then charged for the 1st month of my new plan, thinking I would be credited for the balance of my old plan. Apparently, there was no credit issued. My mistake, I guess, but can I do something to apply the balance of my old plan to my new plan? Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

jwd3ca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for all the answers, great community here. I was afraid that would be the consensus. Can't say I wasn't warned 🙄

They won't,  @LoveNature 

Nice gesture though.  

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @jwd3ca 

send a private message to  CS_Agent

maybe they can issue some credit to your account.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jwd3ca   sorry, no.  PM is a prepaid service and when you change plan using "Change plan now" option, PM will start the new plan immeidately, and charge you new plan charge.  Remaining days on the old plan will be forfeited , so, no refund on the remaining days.  Actually, when you click Change plan now, there is a big warning about that. 

Next time, when you need new plan, please use "Change plan on renewal day"

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jwd3ca - are the funds showing in your Available Funds area?

If so, these will be used on future renewals of your plan first.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Regrettably not @jwd3ca

Immediate plan changes do not provide any credit for unused service credits , time remaining,  from the last plan.

It is always advisable to change plans on a next renewal date as opposed to mid-cycle to avoid this.

Need Help? Let's chat.