cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

didn't receive pre-aunthorised payment discount

krripra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I'm wondering why in didn't receive 2CAD per-authorized payment discount? even-though I per-authorized my payment last moth.

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@krripra 

If you activated your SIM after January 25, 2022. You will be enrolled in the new Points system and will get 5% in points. Once you collected 15 points, you can redeem for a $15 credit off your bill.

The $2 monthly credit is on the old Rewards system and will receive the monthly credit of you activate your SIM before 2022.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you activated PM account after Jan 2022 there is no more $2 reward for autopay

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Here's some evening reading in between periods of the Oilers game...

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/Public-Points-Rewards

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

How long ago did you sign up? Did you switch to points? Did you use the lost/stolen function recently?

If you recently signed up and you saw something about $2 in a welcome email or something then you should ask support for that $2 credit. But it won't keep going if you are recent.

The old rewards system had an initial $2 credit immediately after signing up when the autopay option was toggled on. But that's not the current system. But marketing emails may not have got the memo.

When did you activate?  Near the start of the year, pre-authorized payment rewards were eliminated for new customers 

Need Help? Let's chat.