cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivered yet

melodyliu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought SIM card on 25th last month,Haven't got it delivered yet. Can you please help. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Abint
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had one order and waited for 2 months for delivery. Contacted customer service and they sent me SIM cards two more times. Finally gave me a refund as I wasn’t receiving the SIM cards. It only takes few days to get the SIM card from Amazon. I think that’s one option to buy a new SIM card.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@melodyliu 

Personally, I would recommend picking one up at a local corporate Telus or Koodo location.

Then, contact the customer support agents as outlined above and request that they refund the purchase price of the SIM you ordered through them.

This is a routine request for them and due to unnecessary delays in fulfilling orders they will likely accommodate this request.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@melodyliu 

Might be faster at amazon or pick one up at your local Telus store. The one in the mail you can keep as a spare in case your phone gets lost/stolen.

https://www.amazon.ca/Public-prepaid-postpaid-Activate-Allinone/dp/B06X9ZGDWG/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3GIO7E...

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It takes up to 3 weeks for a sim card to deliver. You can contact a CS Agent at the link below to inquire on the status. After you send the message, check the community for a response to your message. There will be a red icon near the mail envelope icon when you receive a reply.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@melodyliu , many customers report protracted timelines for SIM card deliveries in the forum.  It seems like 3 weeks for delivery pretty much a norm.  

Need Help? Let's chat.