cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cs_agent

ColetMul75
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot access my account. I've reset password and I know my email is correct. I have to change details and now exceeding amount of login attempts, how do I get access?

7 REPLIES 7

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ColetMul75 wrote:

Thank you but tried all you've suggested before seeking advice.

If you reset the password, do you receive notification that it was reset successfully?

@ColetMul75 wrote:

@ColetMul75 - if you are getting the excessive login message usually incognito mode or trying from a whole different device (mobile or pc or laptop) should get you by this.

Perhaps wait 15 minutes before you try again.

You now have two methods to contact CSA from my first post to submit a ticket through SIMon Chatbot and from @pmbc 's post via private message.

Hopefully, you can log in soon.

ColetMul75

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @ColetMul75 this new My Account no longer have a time lock if failed login too many times, just close the browser and try again

did you try to reset the password?? try to reset it once and login using Incognito mode and see if it works 

ColetMul75

Thank you

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Use this link to create a ticket to CS_AGent.  You've posted this message to the community forum.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ColetMul75 

Try clearing your browser's cache, or try a different browser or device. Or, open a tab in incognito mode and access My Account that way.

You can also use a keyboard shortcut to open an Incognito window: 

Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + n.

Mac: Press + Shift + n.

Then try use the Forgot your password option to reset it, found here: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/forgot-password

If still issues, you can submit a ticket here to: Create, forgot or change My Account email or password link

Need Help? Let's chat.