cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

christmas bonus missed?

kevinboese
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, my brother in Ontario asked about my Christmas bonus gifts from PM and I said I didn't get any, and he was surprised by that. Should I have received something? Does it vary by province? I've been a customer since Dec 2021. Thx!

6 REPLIES 6

kevinboese
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thx, but I received the bonus a while ago 🙂

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Interestingly, @kevinboese , Public Mobile used to offer these bonus's automatically so they presumed all folks wanted to "opt in".

However for the past 2 seasons, they have deferred it to an customer-driven "opt in" process by sending an SMS to all active customers (new activating customers received it automatically)

There have certainly been some hiccups with the SMS campaign, which many have found out the hard way.

Hopefully they can get it sorted out by December 2023 as it's a wonderful Holiday bonus gift from Public Mobile.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @kevinboese ot could be too late to ask PM to add it back.  But ask you brother to open ticket with CS agent and see if they can still add it

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You definitely should have received the invite by SMS, @kevinboese 

Contact the CSA's and tell them you didn't and that you would like it - be nice, and they may.  

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@kevinboese 

You had to get a text from PM and reply by December 31, to get the holiday gifts.

Try asking for them now if you want to try.

Use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started first.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@kevinboese @This may be along shot as the offer ended dec 31/2022 but you can always ask a agent to make an exception 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.