chat

Kaykay13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i need to chat with an agent 

9 REPLIES 9

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Kaykay13 

use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

for contact to support team by CS_Agent 

No need for sorry. I well understand the target of your frustration. This system was rolled out with seeming little to no testing and bug fixes beforehand. They seemed to have just thrown it out there saying here have at it.

How many times have you tried? There may be a fraud protection put on it now. I also wonder if a carry over of the old system is still there. Did you include a space in the postal code? If so then try without.

Kaykay13

its Canadian and yes it all matches. this is so frustrating i tired using my card and it didnt work so i went and bought $60 in vouchers to activate it and i cant use them to activate. grrrrr i only have the one card too. grrrr sorry 

You have to use a credit card or Visa Debit.

Is it a Canadian or US issued card? Does the postal code you entered match your billing address of the card? Is that a Canadian or US address?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kaykay13 

You can chat with an CS_Agent by typing in Create a Ticket or private message them on this Community page and they will reply by pm on the envelope above.

Most common issue can be solved on this Community so can we help?

Kaykay13

thank you for helping. so i have to make a payment online to activate my sim then? do you know if there is way around that by chance like talking to an agent or something. the system wont let me add my card

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What seems to be the problem? Maybe we can help you.

Activation by voucher is no longer available. The system recently went through a whole system change and that seems to have been dropped.

You can use it after activation. They don't expire.

Kaykay13

I am trying to activate my new sim and pay with my voucher that i bought but it keeps asking me for my credit card is there another way that im seeing? please help very frustrating

Thank you

Need Help? Let's chat.