cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charges

Charkid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I  left public mobile for another provider on Nov 12, 2021 and my credit card id still being charged.

so difficult to communicate with this company

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Charkid 

Did you port your number out? If you did not and and left your autopay enabled them pm's payment system will continue to charge your card. Aside from porting out, removing your autopay or the card info from your account the only other way of cancelling your service is to give pm written notice.

Log into your self serve account and entirely remove your payment card info. At your next renewal your payment will fail and your services will be suspended. 90 days from then your account will be automatically cancelled. You can also remove autopay by calling 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number if you know your 4 digit account pin # to access the menu to remove your autopay.

Otherwise contact customer support if you have been charged for your plan services and have ported out or you cannot access your self serve account.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Charkid 

It sounds like your porting out of PM was not completed. As @pkaraa noted, once you port out your account will be canceled including AutoPay.

Check on your phone to see in the Settings who the carrier is listed on the phone.

If it shows the other carrier, contact a CS_Agent to get a refund.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Charkid wrote:

I  left public mobile for another provider on Nov 12, 2021 and my credit card id still being charged.

so difficult to communicate with this company

If you ported out your number then autopay should be stopped and the account should be cancelled automatically. If it didnt happen, contact support agents to get this done. open a ticket via chatbot or send a direct msg to CS_Agent.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Charkid 

You can sign in to your self serve and go under payment tab, then entirely remove your credit card from the file.

If you're unable to do that, contact their support staff agents.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Charkid   did you request porting?  if you did , the account should have been closed.  But sometimes, something wrong and Autopay didn't stop  😞

did you try logging into My Account and confirm?  You shouldn't be able to do so if you ported your number

If you can still login , then disable Autopay first

If you cannot, then, it is good.  All you need to do is to open ticket with PM Support and have them check and refund

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.