cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charged for the plan that i haven't using for 6 months

Esanchez65
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was being charged for my mobile phone for not using it for 6 months. I contacted your website 6 months ago saying to canceled it. I thought i was canceled already but i just discovered today through my credit card account that i was still being charged every month. Please i don't want to be charged anymore and i need my refund for the months that i was charged to my credit card. I need you to considerate my claim because i already lost my job.

2 REPLIES 2

@Esanchez65 

Follow @Triguy instructions. Generally prepaid plans are non refundable but in light of COVID-19 you can ask the moderstors if there is anything they can do to help alleviate the financial burden. Unless you made the request 6 months ago directly thru a moderator and an error was made on their part you are responsible for managing your own account. Ask nicely and they may make an exception that you can mutually agree upon. Good luck.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Remove your credit card.  You could submit a ticket to a moderator.

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.