cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing plans

marcel4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 2 accounts- one for each of my kids. I changed plans on one of my accounts and it automatically changed the plan on both accounts. Who do I get a hold of to correct this? what do i do?

7 REPLIES 7

@marcel4  Get in touch with support get things fixed 

while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

marcel4
I have tried logging out and using different computers. Both accounts have different emails, phones numbers and different account numbers.  Both accounts are now mirrored to each other and I got charged on my credit card not sure what to do. I need to talk to someone to fix it. 

marcel4

Yes I have tried all that. Name and phone number and accounts all change like they should but the plans  got mirrored

marcel4
Each account has its own email. I made sure I was logged into my sons account. I have tried different computers as well. It’s  very strange. 
It sucks because on my daughters account she  had 15g of data ( that just renewed ) and now it dropped to 3G. I was logged into my sons account which I increased the data from 1G to 3g-Cost me $35 and now I have lost all the data for the month on my daughters account. For whatever reason it changed both accounts at the same time. Not sure if they can fix this. I’m afraid to make any more changes and pay more money for nothing. It would be nice if someone from Public Mobile could straighten this out otherwise they will lose my business… 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@marcel4 -  I am not sure how that would have happened. Do you have two separate emails for each of your son's accounts? Because each account needs a unique email for logging into My Account.

Were these activations done in store ny any chance?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@marcel4  First check 

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1675014021970.png

For most up to date account info

where it’s pre piad service there usually no refunds so you can change plan back for next renewal if one of the plans is not to your liking 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Wow. That's a new one. Can you login to each account using incognito/private and make sure the displays are all proper for each. And even click on those little spinner refresh icons lower down.

Do both accounts have a different email address?

Need Help? Let's chat.