cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change plan

asd11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have activated the pm sim card last month but now i want to chnge the plan to one of the promotional plan but don't know how to do it.

please help

thanks in advance

9 REPLIES 9

Felixbthe1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The option to change your plan will be on the public mobile site,public mobile.ca. You will also save $2 a month if you sign up for autopay.

@Anonymous, I have confirmed with a MODERATOR that the number you are posting is for Legacy Plan holders only.  If you do not have a legacy plan you will not get any service from this number you are posting.  So please stop posting it

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @ShawnC13

if you try to call you will see what it's talking to you at phone

but if you have a issue with a message
you can talk to team service at phone if your lin is have issue
i know to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, giving them
Detailed explanation of specific your issue .
them can help you a lot nice team service

Good Luck

@Anonymous, I am not sure where you got that number but you can't call into Public Mobile.  There is no phone support unless you are a legacy plan holder.  If you are not on a Legacy Plan all customer service is done through private messaging mods through this site.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

wrote:

i want to migrate to $50 plan but not able to find that in chnge plan option.

plz help

if i go to build your own plan then the plan cost more.

Which plan are you looking for exactly? Let us know the details so we can try to guide you:)

If you are signed up for autopay, the plans will cost $2 less per 30 days. Also, the 90 day plans are cheaper than the 30 day plans with an additional $2 discount if you are signed up for autopay. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team, giving them your phone number and 4 digit PIN, Account email address.

Detailed explanation of specific your Change Plan
them can help you a lot nice team service

good luck Heart

asd11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i want to migrate to $50 plan but not able to find that in chnge plan option.

plz help

if i go to build your own plan then the plan cost more.

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@asd11

You will need to login to your Public  Mobile self serve account. From there, click on "Change Plan". After that, a list of the pre-built plans are available or the build your own plan option.

Select your desired plan and at the bottom section, either click on "change plan on next renewal date" or  "change plan now" if you want the plan to take effect immediately. Please note if you want to change the plan right away, you will need to add funds to your account first before you make the change.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @asd11.  Start by logging into your self service portal.  Then, from the overview page, click on Change Plan.  From there, you should see the ready made plans, and an option to build your own plan.  You can then choose to change now, or change at your next renewal date.  Note that if you change now, any remaining time on your current plan period will be lost, and no refund given for it.

Need Help? Let's chat.