cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just ported my number to my new sim card, not receiving texts

retrove
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello! Apologies if this is a kind of n00b question, i switched to PM officially today and transferred my rogers number with it. I can send texts, make phone calls and use data just fine, but so far i have not received any texts from people, and incoming calls go straight to voicemail. I have a phone with two sim slots, so i put my rogers one back in and sure enough, everything is going to that sim.

Is this a common issue with porting that will fix itself, or did i mess up a step somewhere? Thank you for all the help!

- Eric

5 REPLIES 5

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to public mobile @retrove

retrove

wrote:

you will need to know your plan what have include TALK & TEXT
sametime your plan just have TALK not TEXT
you know you have to You will need to send a private message to the @CS_Agent, giving them your phone number and 4 digit PIN, Account email address.
Detailed explanation of specific your issue them can help you a lot nice team service
make call to public mobile by phone at 1-877-999-5055

good luck Heart

are you ok

Anonymous
Not applicable

you will need to know your plan what have include TALK & TEXT
sametime your plan just have TALK not TEXT
you know you have to You will need to send a private message to the @CS_Agent, giving them your phone number and 4 digit PIN, Account email address.
Detailed explanation of specific your issue them can help you a lot nice team service
make call to public mobile by phone at 1-877-999-5055

good luck Heart

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Porting does take time, sometimes as long as 2 days.  Happy to see everything is working fine.  Welcome to the service and the community.

retrove

Aaaaaand the second i posted this i got an alert saying my transfer request was completed! Good day

Need Help? Let's chat.